Twenty Liskow Lawyers, Seven Practice Areas Recognized in Chambers USA
Liskow & Lewis is pleased to announce practice area and lawyer rankings in the 2016 edition of Chambers USA – America's Leading Lawyers for Business.
Chambers and Partners, an independent research-based company, identifies a select group of lawyers based on client and peer recommendations, and publishes lawyer and firm rankings in its guides, including Chambers USA. In order to be ranked, a lawyer must portray technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.
The firm received esteemed first-band (first-tier) rankings for the state of Louisiana in the areas of Energy & Natural Resources, Environment, and Litigation: General Commercial.
The firm also received recognition in: Banking & Finance; Bankruptcy/Restructuring; Corporate/M&A; and Real Estate.
In addition, 20 Liskow & Lewis lawyers were ranked in the state of Louisiana in the 2016 edition of Chambers:
- Donald R Abaunza, Litigation
- Marguerite L Adams, Real Estate
- Robert S Angelico, Corporate/M&A
- Wm Blake Bennett, Banking & Finance; Marine Finance
- James Brown, Litigation
- Louis Buatt, Environment
- James C Exnicios, Corporate/M&A
- Joseph P Hebert, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Robert E Holden, Environment
- Jonathan A Hunter, Energy & Natural Resources
- R Keith Jarrett, Litigation
- Greg L Johnson, Environment
- Philip K Jones, Jr, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Thomas McGoey II, Labor & Employment
- Robert B McNeal, Environment; Environment Litigation
- Dena Olivier, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Richard W Revels, Jr, Energy & Natural Resources
- Leon J Reymond III, Corporate/M&A
- Lawrence P Simon, Jr, Energy & Natural Resources
- Randye C Snyder, Labor & Employment
Founded in 1935 in Lake Charles, Louisiana, Liskow & Lewis has grown to nearly 140 lawyers in New Orleans and Lafayette, Louisiana, and Houston, Texas. Since its inception, the firm’s practice has included a focus on the energy and oil and gas industries. The firm and its lawyers are recognized for contributions to the development of Louisiana’s mineral law, as well as for providing clients with exceptional counsel.