Get to know us
- "Since the beginning of my legal career, I’ve been working with clients in the energy sector. My industry knowledge, combined with my attention to detail, allows me to offer an effective balance between focusing on the big picture and managing the small details."
- "As a veteran naval officer, I know my way around vessels, whether on inland waterways or at sea. That’s a big advantage at any phase of maritime litigation. I know the right questions to ask and the issues to anticipate."
- "My nearly 20 years as a business lawyer combined with my experience running my own businesses have taught me the importance of adding value by building upon the personal and business relationships between opposing parties and employing consensus problem solving that facilitate the successful closing of a business transaction."
- "I am part of Liskow’s preeminent energy law practice. I have rendered hundreds of title opinions affecting property from North Louisiana to the coastal parishes for oil and gas, renewable energy, and CCUS projects, and I have handled countless unitization matters before the Office of Conservation.”
- “My varied experience as a trial lawyer, judge, and mediator allows me to view legal matters in a unique and comprehensive way. I can quickly identify clients’ needs and advise them on a plan of action to achieve the best results.”