Liskow & Lewis is pleased to announce six attorneys have been recognized as “Lawyers of the Year” in the 2016 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® (Copyright 2014 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
In addition to other practice area-specific listings in the 2016 edition of Best Lawyers, the attorneys below were named “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective areas of practice:
- George Arceneaux III, Litigation – Environmental, Lafayette
- George Denegre, Jr., Litigation – Securities, New Orleans
- Jonathan A. Hunter, Energy Law, New Orleans
- Robert B. McNeal, Environmental Law, New Orleans
- Richard W. Revels, Jr. Oil and Gas Law, Lafayette
- Leon J. Reymond III, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, New Orleans
Only a single attorney in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as a “Lawyer of the Year.” Selections for this honor are based on voting averages received during Best Lawyers peer review assessments. This designation reflects a high level of respect an attorney has earned among his or her peers regarding abilities, professionalism, and integrity.