Julie Chauvin is a business lawyer focusing on commercial finance, secured transactions, mergers and acquisitions, commercial real estate and general business planning and governance matters. Her clients also call on her for estate planning needs, including preparing wills and handling successions.
Here's a closer look at several of Julie's representative engagements:
- Represented secured party in foreclosing on stock and acquiring ownership of company and subsequently forming a plan to transfer the company to certain of its employees.
- Represented sellers in $22 million sale of assets of 11 affiliated companies to a publicly-traded company.
- Represents physicians, dentists, veterinarians and pharmacists in the acquisition of practices and commercial real estate.
- Represents lenders in commercial lending and secured transactions.
- Represents businesses in the oil and gas sector with mergers and acquisitions.