Liskow is proudly working towards a more sustainable future and is committed to ensuring a place for future generations to enjoy.
- We began with small steps, encouraging our employees to reduce waste streams with simple changes like double-sided copying, water dispensers instead of plastic bottles, etc.
- We are reducing our energy usage by moving one of our offices to a far more efficient space.
- All of our IT waste streams are handled responsibly. IT equipment is either sent to an authorized recycling shop or sent to nonprofits for reuse.
- Liskow is in the process of moving data from local servers to the cloud, which reduces Liskow’s energy footprint.
- The firm is involved in biodiversity projects.
- The firm makes a concerted effort to purchase goods made from recyclable products, such as plates, napkins, paper towels, and cups.
- Liskow invests in state-of-the-art technology solutions and applications to communicate and collaborate with clients across the United States while reducing our carbon footprint.
- Liskow plans to continue to find alternative ways to offer its services in a more environmental-friendly and efficient manner.
- We have continued to emphasize pro bono efforts in real ways, including by giving attorneys billable hour credit for nonbillable pro bono representation.
- We have focused on a specific, underserved, and challenging area, specifically, representing parents in international child abduction cases.
- We have continued our efforts in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- We established an ESG committee that reports to the firm’s Board of Directors
- We democratized participation in the ESG committee by including diverse representatives, every generation, and staff and lawyers, each with an equal say.
- We use our buying power to support our ESG efforts by contacting vendors to determine how each is doing on its ESG efforts.
- Several of our office locations are LEED-certified, and we continue to pursue best practices within our locations.
Proud Supporter of
Pro Bono Hours Since 2021
of Lawyers are Diverse