Keith Jarrett handles complex litigation, primarily involving maritime accidents, environmental damage and contamination, toxic torts, and oilfield disputes, both offshore and on shore. Keith’s trial and appellate experience includes high-stakes cases involving:
- Well blowouts and pipeline and drilling rig accidents
- Shipbuilding claims
- Marsh loss, environmental restoration, and coastal erosion litigation
- Wrongful death, personal injury, occupational disease, and diving-related claims
- Vessel collisions and allisions
- Oil spills
- Indemnity and insurance coverage
- Class-action defense
Keith also has experience litigating claims involving catastrophic explosions and fires, engineering malpractice, property construction, and oilfield reservoir damage.
Keith formerly served as Liskow & Lewis’ president and managing partner – roles he held for six years until he termed out. He is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers. After law school he served as Clerk to the Honorable Alvin B. Rubin of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. And before law school, he sailed as an engineer and deck officer aboard various oceangoing ships in foreign and domestic trade, and served as a Lieutenant in the U.S. Naval Reserve.